Saturday, November 26, 2011

Clean Old-Fashioned Hate Video Preview! UGA/GT 2011

It's been way too long, but I'm finally back on the blog and I'm now going to be doing videos (technically "vlogging" but I hate that word) instead of spending tons of time typing.  I hope you enjoy the new format, as this will allow me to get a lot more information/opinions/predictions on the site.  I just got this brand-new flip cam that I'm going to be using, but I had to battle Black Friday and its crowds to secure it.  I am running on fumes now, but wanted to get something up on the site for tomorrow's Clean Old-Fashioned Hate game between Georgia and Georgia Tech.

Below you will find my analysis and prediction for the game.  Enjoy and please feel free to comment!  If you do comment, please be productive to the discussion.  We don't need comments like "You must have just got off your job at Wal-Mart" or "You're retarded."  Save the disparaging remarks for Paul Johnson, please.


For those who have slow internet, my apologies.  This video is a little long, and I'll try to shorten them in the future.

For the record, I'm saying:  Georgia 30, Georgia Tech 24

Enjoy the game tomorrow and as always,  Don't Buy the Hype.

No comments:

Post a Comment